ACE Theatrical Group, LLC strives for excellence as the managing company for the historic Saenger Theatre and Mahalia Jackson Theater in New Orleans. In this tradition, ACE is always in search of enthusiastic & dedicated employees who possess a passion for customer service and quality live entertainment.
The Mahalia Jackson Theater Parking Department is looking for a part time Parking Cashier Supervisor who possess good people skills is friendly and respectful. The supervisor is responsible for scheduling & supervising cashiers during events and providing customer service to arriving patrons. The supervisor is responsible for distributing money and parking tickets to the cashiers when they arrive for work, counting money at the end of the shift, balancing money & tickets sold and sending a report using Excel. At times, the supervisor may need to help the other cashiers sell parking tickets. In addition, the cashier supervisor is responsible for making sure the cashiers are on task. The pay rate is $14/hr. Applicants should send a letter of interest along with most current resume to email@example.com.
- Supervisory experience
- Cashier experience
- Ability to use Excel
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable communication
- Ability to stand for 4 hours or more outside
The Mahalia Jackson Theater Parking Department is seeking part-time cashiers to work events held at the theater. You will only be scheduled to work when there is an event at the theater, and the average amount of hours you will receive each week is dependent on the amount of events scheduled each week. Each shift is 3.5 hours, unless otherwise noted, and the pay rate is $10 per hour.
- greeting patrons as they drive into the theater to park for an event
- collecting patron’s money as well as giving them a ticket to park
- counting and balancing money at the end of each shift
- the ability to stand for 2.5-3.5 hour increments of time per shift
- experience in customer service and working with money
- reliable transportation
- reliable means of communication
If you are interested, please email a letter of interest and your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saenger Theatre Box Office
We are looking for energetic individuals to work in our box office. In this casual part-time position, you will use your excellent customer service and sales skills to help our patrons and staff in all box office needs.
The Box Office Ticketing Representative is responsible for warmly greeting patrons, quickly and accurately identifying their service needs, and assisting with ticket sales, Will Call, or be able to answer general questions and resolving issues through world-class customer service. The overall focus is on sales and service at all times.
- Work with patrons handling ticket sales, ticket exchanges and Will Call.
- Remain up-to-date and knowledgeable of the history of our theatre and able to comfortably relay that to our patrons.
- Working with patrons both on the phone and in person.
- Able to provide detailed information of the theatre’s surrounding areas; including driving directions, parking and public transportation.
- Able to work in a hectic fast-paced environment, while maintaining a professional, courteous demeanor.
- Must be punctual, dependable and have reliable transportation to and from work.
- An ability to handle several forms of payment types such as cash and credit card with a high degree of accuracy.
- Prefer experience with Ticketmaster program(s) as well as general office equipment such as the computer, copier, telephone and ticket printer.
To apply for this position, please come to the theatre’s backstage door for an application. Upon completion of the application and the passing of a criminal and background check, you will be contacted by the box office manager for an interview. NO CALLS