SIX Tickets go on sale soon!
From Tudor Queens to Pop Princesses, the SIX wives of Henry VIII take the mic to remix five hundred years of historical heartbreak into an exuberant celebration of 21st century girl power! This new original musical is the global sensation that everyone is losing their head over. The New York Times says SIX “TOTALLY RULES!” (Critic's Pick) and The Washington Post hails SIX as “Exactly the kind of energizing, inspirational illumination this town aches for! The Broadway season got supercharged!” Written by Toby Marlow & Lucy Moss
- Tuesday, November 29 at 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 30 at 7:30 PM
- Thursday, December 1 at 7:30 PM
- Friday, December 2 at 8 PM
- Saturday, December 3 at 2 PM and 8 PM
- Sunday, December 4 at 1 PM (ASL Performance) and 6:30 PM